Please remember that the demands we make on you do not originate from our personal whims or any kind of malevolence towards you. We need to make sure that you are prepared to follow the rules that nature has dictated that are non-negotiable when the targets are evolution and health. This includes our “tough love” approach towards you, otherwise, we would only facilitate and prolong your suffering and not promote your growth into autonomy.
Are you prepared to…
Motivation & Action
- Fill out extensive questionnaires with your medical history?
- Look for the origins of your suffering on all levels – body, mind, and emotions?
- Acknowledge that any health issue will have a physical and a psychological component and that you will have to address both?
- Make your evolution a priority?
- Hang in there, when times get tough, either because emotional issues are coming up or because you are detoxing and may not feel so great for a little while?
- Go all-in? Our treatment will simply not work if you want to cherry-pick and dabble into a few things here and there. Nature is systematic. And you will have to be, too. It all depends on the right order, the right time, and the right combination of measures.
- Understand that some things may seem worse than before because you need to work through compensations first in order to build up your health from scratch?
- Observe yourself and get to know your body?
- Change your diet for 8 weeks very strictly and then stay on a moderate version of that diet for the duration of the treatment?
- Take a LOT of nutritional supplements for the duration of the treatment, possibly forever? We are talking 10 tablets/capsules per big meal daily here. Proper supplementation is a total deal-breaker – the program will fail should you not be prepared to take in all the nutrients you need in the dosages you need.
- To stick to our suggestions when it comes to nutritional supplements? We will never have the “one fits all” approach when it comes to supplements. What a person needs depends on factors like age, gender, metabolic type, epigenetic type, level of stress, among others. It is important you do not take supplements on the side, even if they may be hyped to the max on the internet and other places (vitamin D, methylated folate, among others). Taking just one unsuitable supplement can sabotage the whole treatment. We expect you to discuss any supplementation with us prior to taking it.
- To rethink your habits when it comes to exercise, lifestyle, work, etc.?
- To work on your psyche (mind/emotions) in addition to working on your body?
- To take homeopathic remedies? Should you be in treatment with another naturopath, we will ask you to discuss your other remedies with us.
- To accept “energetic” methods, such as applied kinesiology? We combine objective test methods, such as lab tests, with subjective testing methods.
- To additionally work with other practitioners to set up proper “wiring” of your nervous system (INPP method)?
- To stop other treatments that involve naturopathic remedies like supplements, herbal remedies etc. as well as self-medication? Most therapies are inconsistent with our approach and will sabotage it.
- To trust is with your treatment for a couple of months in which you may have to unlearn a few things that are “common knowledge” for the informed individual who is versed in alternative medicine? Through our experience, we may have a very different opinion about things like Vitamin D or superfoods, to name a few. And there is only one way for you to find out if we are onto something: if you try it and judge for yourself.
Duration of Treatment
- To give the treatment the time it needs? Integral Evolution takes time. People often begin to feel much better after 4-8 weeks of treatment. However, it takes time for the body to catch up on evolutionary gaps and to heal on a deep level. Very simple cases may take a year (the exception). Most people will take between 1,5 years to 3 years, depending on age, medical history, stress level, and level of engagement, among others.
- To make regular appointments to follow up on your progress? Typically, follow-up appointments concerning nutrition, homeopathy, and nutritional supplements are scheduled every 8 weeks in the first year.
- To work on your developmental trauma over the course of the treatment? Trauma therapy appointments are extra and best scheduled in a weekly or biweekly interval. The basic module are 4-8 sessions. Depending on the person, 30-50 sessions as a whole may be needed for a person to reach emotional maturity (commonly referred to being a grown-up). These sessions do not have to be taken in a direct weekly or biweekly succession. Many people have modules of 3-5 sessions throughout the duration of the treatment.
Note: The Integral Evolution concept is a complex program. It only works when several measures are taken at the same time and at the right combination. Every single one of these measures will also have to be tailored to the client’s individual needs. This makes the whole program very work-intensive on the part of the therapist! Our true work starts when the appointments are over. We need to do a lot of behind-the-scenes work in order to make sure you are getting the information you need at the time you need it. All these factors considered, do make the Integral Evolution program a resource-intensive endeavor. This fact will naturally have to reflect on the treatment costs when it comes to fees and tools.
What can make this investment worthwhile, is the perspective that lying foundations well will likely prevent lots of (other costly) problems along the way. Also, it is our aim to work with you intensely for a while and then to release you into independence. It is our experience that people who go through this process will rarely need our services once they have solid foundations. They may come back only to check up on their nutritional needs every half a year or year, or with the occasional acute symptom.
Factors to consider in terms of treatment costs:
- Our Fees
- Lab tests: our first lab test is the Walsh test (about 150-200 Euro if you run it through our practice, international prices coming soon). Only a small part of the Walsh test will have to be repeated after a few weeks. A few months into treatment, we will follow up with a tissue hair mineral analysis (between 50 and 150 Euro, depending on location). The hair mineral analysis is repeated every 4-6 months.
- Nutritional supplements and naturopathic remedies: Nutritional supplements (70-150 € monthly, depending on the person and location–prices for nutritional supplements vary a lot depending on the geographical region) naturopathic remedies (50-100 € for 8 weeks, depending on the person and location–shipping costs may be an issue here).
Please understand that we will not be able to give you a more precise cost estimate.
Picture Credit: IStock 29.06.20
None of the information on this website are medical advice. This information is based on my personal experience and opinion and does not always correspond with the official scientific point of view. Therefore, no promises to attain health can be extracted from the contents of this page. Never postpone any medical or psychological treatment because of the contents of this page. Always look for medical or psychological advice if you suffer from any kind of health condition or psychological condition.