Module I: Epigenetic Disorders and Drug Diseases
Module I focuses on nutrient-related epigenetic disorders according to Walsh, and drug-related diseases.
Both exert a great influence on the whole organism, making treatment a priority.
Furthermore, the adrenal glands are relieved by rehabilitating the energy system and focusing on drug-related diseases affecting the adrenal glands.
The sex hormones are “caught in the wind” from the adrenal glands and so are treated indirectly. They are also in the forefront of the medication-related illness.
The therapeutic measures in Module I are based on a change in diet. The aim of the dietary recommendations is as follows:
- Providing nutritionally dense food, especially balanced proportions of protein, carbohydrates and fats (no nutrients, no energy).
- Providing easily digestible food so that the patient’s energy does not have to be used to an excessive extent for digestive processes (relief measure, “light food”)
- Exclusion of substances that frequently lead to allergic reactions or intolerances (omission diet)
- Regulation of blood sugar
- Regulation of the stress hormones (adrenal gland treatment)
In the end for the patient, this means:
Among other things, giving up:
- sugar, sweets of any kind including honey and other “healthy” kinds of sugar
- Dairy products (with the possible exception of butter and cream)
- Additives and preservatives
Increased consumption of:
- Egg white
- saturated fats
The portion sizes for carbohydrates are adapted to suit the patient’s basal metabolic rate. As a rule, this means a reduction in carbohydrates compared to their usual diet. However, carbohydrates are not completely avoided. Starches are recommended as part of the diet throughout the entire period. I explain the reasons for the necessity of a change in diet further .
It won’t work without supplements. I have explained the reasons for this here. To produce energy at the cellular level, the body needs:
- trace elements
The majority of patients start the therapy in the “Nutrient- and Health Dispo” and therefore have to take large amounts of food supplements (20-30 tablets spread over the day is not uncommon). This applies in particular to epigenetic nutrient deficiencies, which are often found in patients.
Homeopathic remedies energetically assist the body with the elimination of the drug-related disease.
Elimination is boosted in Module I:
- Cortisone treatments, even ones that were given a very long time ago in any form (as cream, pill, syringe, drops, etc.) and also for small or one-time remedies.
- Sex hormones ( the pill, fertility treatments, but also clomiphene, finasteride and the like)
In parallel, homeopathic remedies are selected for the patient to support the patient’s development.
As a rule, this means that the patient should take homeopathic substances 2-4 times a day.
The homeopathic method I have developed differs significantly from the usual method. In my planning I take into account drug-related diseases, human ontogenesis and miasmatics and combine them according to a special system.
In Module I, the test of choice is the Walsh Test. This test is aimed at detecting epigenetic disorders and consists of taking blood and urine samples.
I am currently the only therapist certified by the Walsh Institute to carry out this test in Germany ( as of 01/2019). Read more here.
18 weeks, with the first two weeks devoted to familiarising students with the methodology and obtaining the necessary materials. Follow-up appointments take place after 8 weeks.
There is more about Module II on the next page.
Mehr zu meinen Honoraren und den Kosten des Programmes finden Sie hier.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass die hier vorgestellte Methode an manchen Stellen ausdrücklich von der anerkannten schulmedizinischen Meinung abweicht. Sie erhebt keinen Anspruch wissenschaftlicher Richtigkeit und entspringt meinen persönlichen Forschungen, Beobachtungen und Überzeugungen. Mehr zu meiner Auffasung von Wissenschaftlichkeit finden Sie hier.
Image source: Font Awesome, Wikipedia